Bully High knows that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. By visiting Bully High, or by visiting other properties operated by Bully High, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
What Personal Information About Users Does Bully High Gather?
The information we learn from users helps us personalize and continually improve your experience at Bully High. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future browsing for you, improving our site, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Bully High or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of Bully High on other Web sites.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Bully High if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our user list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our users.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as Watchlist, local show times, and browsing preferences.
- We use web beacons (also known as “action tags” or “single-pixel gifs”) and other technologies to measure the effectiveness of certain site features and to conduct research and analysis. We also allow third parties to place web beacons and other technologies on our site to conduct research and analysis, but we do not provide personal information to such third parties.
- Protection of Bully High and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with law; enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Bully High, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will always receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to take advantage of such Bully High features as My Movies and local show times.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please email us. (If you do not want to receive legal notices from us, such as this Privacy Notice, those notices will still govern your use of Bully High, and it is your responsibility to review them for changes.)
What About Cookies?
What Choices and Access Do I Have?
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit Bully High, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Terms and Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Texas.
If you have any concern about privacy at Bully High, please send us an email and we will try to resolve it.
Our business changes constantly. This Notice and the Terms and Conditions of Use will change also, and use of information that we gather now is subject to the Privacy Notice in effect at the time of use. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
Information from Other Sources:
Examples of information we receive from other sources include updated delivery and address information so that we can correct our records and deliver your next communication more easily.
Please email us at BullyHighMovie@gmail.com.